Ingram Barge is accepting applications for a Senior Integration Developer in Nashville, TN. Ingram Marine Group is seeking a Senior Integration ILS Developer for our Ingram Logistics Services arm of business. This person enables fast and stable onboarding of customers, partners, and third-party systems for an agile and quickly expanding business by driving integration projects and providing best practice implementations of inbound/outbound EDI and API features, while maintaining highly available and valuable global solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Working with business, customers and partners to gather requirements, and implement integrations solutions
- Using mapping tools and develop custom services to integrate into ERP systems
- Working with Ingram’s Solution Center to provide documentation and training for tiers 1 and 2 support
- Providing tier 3 support and troubleshooting to ensure SLAs
- Using development best practices to provide quality, high performant, and highly available solutions
- Opportunities to incorporate further into the company’s Application Development, Architecture and BI teams to provide state-of-the-art services and products for a disruptive business
What we are looking for:
- A technology or business degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience with common EDI, API and/or other protocols
- 3+ years of development with c# preferred, but equivalent languages accepted
- Proficiency with SQL, PLSQL or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, ability to problem solve and attention to detail are required
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Ingram Barge here.