Senior Level Plumbing Designer/Engineer (St. Louis, MO)
Horner & Shifrin is accepting applications for a Senior Level Plumbing Designer/Engineer (St Louis, MO)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Senior Level Plumbing Designer or Engineer to work in our Building Services unit. This position requires 10+ years of experience.
- Design of Plumbing and Fire Protection systems for education, commercial, housing, and healthcare buildings.
- Responsible for preparing Plumbing and Fire Protection system project construction documents and specifications.
- Assisting in the preparation of project fees and budgets
- Strong client relationships and must have the ability to develop business
- Licensed Professional Engineer, CPD (Certified Plumbing Designer) or CET (Certified Engineering Technician)
- Knowledge of various plumbing codes, state codes and NFPA 13 and 99
- Ability to lead, manage and schedule staff to meet project needs
- Strong ability to work in both AutoCAD and Revit
- Medical gas and natural gas design experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Degree in Drafting Technology or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Contact Cindy HK Baumann, Human Resources Director, at chkbaumann@hornershifrin for any recruiting inquiries.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Horner & Shifrin here.