Our office in Columbus, OH is looking for a Sr. Mechanical Designer to join our growing team. This office focuses primarily on industrial design.
To succeed in this role, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
- 10 plus years of experience in AutoCAD production drawing and the development of document packages for competitive bidding
- Ability to act as lead designer when working with other disciplines
- Ability to design piping and HVAC in AutoCAD 2 and 3D
Attributes of Top Performers
If you have some of the following characteristics and experience, you’d be an especially good fit:
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership ability and entrepreneurial spirit
- Self starter that requires little direction to get moving on a project
- Desire to grow in an office and company
Why Work for Salas O’Brien?
As a 100% employee-owned firm, Salas O’Brien is a company of owners. That is what gets us up every morning, and what keeps us working with excellence until the job is done. We believe this attitude of ownership has profound impacts on how we treat each other and serve our clients.
We challenge you to find a firm with more opportunities for personal and professional growth than Salas O’Brien. Our many offices offer our team of employee-owners:
- Variety of projects and clients
- Collaboration with experts in your field
- Growth opportunities within a local office or other Salas O’Brien offices
- Awesome culture defined by our Ownership Values
- Growth with the firm through ESOP participation
Of course, we also offer awesome benefits—everything you would expect for insurance and vacation time, plus incentives for sustainable living, professional education & licensure reimbursement, and flexible work scheduling at arrangement of your manager.