Our office in Columbus, OH is looking for a Senior Level Mechanical Engineer with proven Project Leadership.
The primary focus of this role is mechanical design of industrial system integration systems in the manufacturing and food and beverage industries.
We need someone with the following:
- Background in Central Utility Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer required
Attributes of Top Performers
If you have some of the following characteristics and experience, you’d be an especially good fit:
- Multi-discipline project leadership experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Complex problem solving skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative and follows through on tasks
Why Work for Salas O’Brien?
As a 100% employee-owned firm, Salas O’Brien is a company of owners. That is what gets us up every morning, and what keeps us working with excellence until the job is done. We believe this attitude of ownership has profound impacts on how we treat each other and serve our clients.
We challenge you to find a firm with more opportunities for personal and professional growth than Salas O’Brien. Our many offices offer our team of employee-owners:
- Variety of projects and clients
- Collaboration with experts in your field
- Growth opportunities within a local office or other Salas O’Brien offices
- Awesome culture defined by our Ownership Values
- Growth with the firm through ESOP participation