Garver is accepting applications for a Senior Proposal Coordinator - Marketing (North Little Rock, AR; Tulsa, OK; Frisco, and Houston, TX)
Do you have a competitive side and are looking to work in a creative and detail-oriented environment? Garver’s in-house Marketing Team is expanding and looking for a Senior Proposal Coordinator with strong written communication skills to support water project pursuits. This role calls for strong background in graphics development and application of critical thinking skills to compile, proofread, and edit a continuous flow of documents. This position will be located in our Norman, Oklahoma, Frisco, Texas or Houston, Texas office.
This position will develop and coordinate proposals for multiple water business opportunities, edit technical sections, provide creative layouts, and organize large amounts of information for the pursuit team. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of team camaraderie, the ability to work independently on assignments, the ability to multi-task, and know how to prioritize duties to meet deadlines. This position will report to our Water Marketing Resources Manager and work closely with our Water Business Planning Managers to execute pursuit plans.
Core responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Manage the proposal process from RFP release to client delivery. This includes “owning” the document, communicating proposal needs and expectations to team, setting and maintaining internal draft deadlines, writing, editing, and proofreading complex proposals, government forms, and quality control document checks to meet all client requirements.
- Develop and conceptualize visually appealing graphics for all manner of print and digital marketing materials.
- Work with technical staff to develop strategic win themes to carry over from statement of qualifications, proposals, and interview presentations.
- Coordinate and organize large amounts of technical information, including photography, external subconsultant data, and marketing materials including brochures, posters, etc.
- Collaborate with strategic writer to develop customized content for specific project pursuits and Client marketing.
- Mentorship of Water Marketing Team members.
- Work with business planning manager to execute strategic win plan.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Water Marketing Team to maintain the central information database.
- Learn the water engineering industry from the ground up in order to communicate effectively with Garver’s project leaders.
We request candidates submit a cover letter responding to the following questions to highlight your interest in applying your writing and design qualifications to this position.
- Tell us about your previous experience and how it is applicable to this senior proposal coordinator position?
- What is the most unique skill that you will bring to the senior proposal coordinator position?
What is unique about this position
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working teammate who is ready to take the next step and be in charge of their own destiny.
- Unlike a marketing agency, we work with our internal customers (our Project and Client Service Managers) day-in and day-out. Therefore, each new project is an opportunity to build on previous experiences and hone your craft.
- We operate as a team, leaning on the strengths of each other to develop strong proposals, presentations, and marketing deliverables for our technical teams.
- Previous experience in the Architectural/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Business, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field)
- Background in graphic design
- Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 - 10+ years of related experience
- Previous experience in the water and wastewater engineering industry
- Previous experience in proposal preparation or large-document management
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience in customer relationship management (CRM) database management, Deltek Vision
- Team mentorship and training
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with more than 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
For more information and to apply click here.