SENNEBOGEN is accepting applications for a SENtrack Administrator (Stanley, NC)
This role primarily supports the service and sales departments to include, but not limited to, registering the machines with the SENtrack data collecting system, track the information from the machines, forecast maintenance schedules, and alert the departments and customers of any potential issues with the machines.
Responsible for all aspects of the SENtrack GPS tracking system for heavy equipment tracking including installations guides, troubleshooting, data tracking, user training, and communications.
- Oversees all aspects of telematics/SENtrack GPS tracking system installations. Making sure machines that are purchased with Telematics get to dealer/ASP/customer in a timely matter.
- Conducts audits of all telematics/GPS tracking solutions and provides results to management
- Works with Service Manager to audit vendor service and systems maintenance reports findings and proposes solutions to issues identified
- Collects and reports site-specific data from the SENtrack GPS regarding hours of service, behavioral operator reports, general logistics, and provide information to sales department
- Measures distances, directions, and performs troubleshooting diagnostics of a particular area using the SENtrack GPS
- Works with the factory to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Registering user accounts and activating machines
- Monitoring machines and contacting dealers when a machine shows error codes or is not communicating
- Working with sales administration to send out kits and schedule kit installations with dealers
- Creating and distributing sales literature to our dealers and customers
- Providing training on how to use the website. Work with the training department to create video tutorials
- Steadiness and accuracy are critical to the success of this position
- Strong verbal, written, documentation skills
- Strong data entry skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and retain specific information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment. Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about SENNEBOGEN here.