Service Coordinator (Indianapolis, IN)
West Side Tractor Sales is accepting applications for a Service Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN.
This position provides service office support to the Service Departments of West Side Tractor Sales. Positions vary by location and may include support of other branch functions.
- Field both internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department
- Open work orders as directed by the Service Manager and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced
- Review, enter, and revise technician time on work orders
- Process work orders, ensuring parts are on correct segments
- Review, edit, and approve employee timecards
- Track prevailing wage for technicians Update customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the work order May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the calculation of charges and submission to Deere
- Maintain Service Department filing and records
- Manage purchase orders for Accounts Payable
- Participate in West Side’s Safety Program
- Other duties as assigned
Other job duties that vary by location:
- Assist the parts department in sourcing both customer and service department needs
- Work in the manufacturer’s warranty systems to verify work order information and credits are received
- Review Service Technician Efficiency Reports with service manager to identify opportunities for process improvement
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge:
- 2+ years of administrative experience required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms and service department procedures
- Knowledge of service department processes preferred
- Ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Office and general internet functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about West Side Tractor Sales here.