Site Manager (Michigan City, IN)
Bulk Equipment is accepting applications for a Site Manager in Michigan City, IN.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for company’s success by managing customers’ experience with a fleet of heavy equipment
- Cultivating and managing a team of technicians
- P&L responsibility
- Being the direct link between Bulk and the customer locally
- Translating customer needs into viable solutions
- Reviewing and discussing the findings of technicians’ daily rounds
- Conveying findings to the customer, along with any needed corrective or preventive actions
- Handling payroll and approving purchase orders
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Belief that safety is a necessity, not an option
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and ERP systems preferred
- Leadership mentality
- Awareness of being a representation of the company at all times, and an eager brand advocate
- Collaborative spirit
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Bulk Equipment here.