A&K Railroad Materials, Inc. is accepting applications for a Skilled Laborer (Granite City, IL)
A&K Railroad Materials is a leading supplier of new and used railroad track materials. A&K has sales offices and a network of storage and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the United States. Together, these offices and inventory locations maintain an extensive and comprehensive inventory of new, relay, and reconditioned rail and track materials across the nation. Our mission is to help our customers perform better by providing them exceptional service and support while delivering them the quality railroad materials and services they need when they need them.
- Experience using a tape measure
- The ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- The ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Experience using hand tools, power tools, grinders, etc.
- Ability to perform a variety of physical tasks
- Experience with heavy material handling equipment is a plus
- Must be willing to work overtime if needed including Saturdays
- Must have a flexible work schedule as hours may vary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer-matching 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 16.00 per hour
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
Please send resumes to email@example.com