St.Louis Channel Condition
A quick update especially on recent surveys near St. Louis.
- Mile 152.5, Herculaneum: Less than 9-ft left of the sailing line. Much better depth far right of the sailing line. Maybe this can be buoyed, but may eventually need dredging.
- Mile 159, Waters Point: Small shoal on sailing line and left of sailing line, 8.4 – 9.0 at LWRP. Better depth right of sailing line.
- Mile 166.5, Cliff Cave: Following the sailing line.
- Mile 169.2 – 167.5, JB Bridge: A few 9s, but below the JB bride several areas of 8.6 – 9.0 at LWRP.
- Mile 172 – 169.2, River Des Peres to JB: Controlling depth 10.2, and narrow at mile 171.5 UMR.
- Mile 173, Riverway, Small area of 8.8, otherwise just a little better than 9-ft at LWRP.
Dredging Project Manager
US Army Corps of Engineers - St Louis District