Bowers & Company CPA’s is accepting applications for a Staff Accountant (Syracuse and Watertown, NY).
We are currently accepting applicants for positions in our Audit and Tax Departments for both entry-level and experienced positions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Accounting, or Finance
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Completion of a 150-credit hour program in Accounting, or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- At least 1 year of experience in public accounting
Bowers & Company CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bowers & Company CPAs, PLLC is a firm of certified public accountants offering a wide range of services in the areas of accounting, auditing, taxation, and consulting. The Firm was originally established in 1977 as a result of a desire to offer the same high-quality services of the national firms, but with a personalized approach more appropriate to small and medium-sized companies. Since its formation, Bowers has experienced strong, steady growth to its present size of 19 partners and a staff of over 80 professionals, representing clients with operations in over thirty-five states and numerous international locations.
The Firm's structure is organized by specialties with separate audit and accounting, tax, and business consulting departments. We have a diverse client base and have specific industry knowledge in Not-for-Profit, Government, Manufacturing, Transportation, Convenience Stores, Real Estate, and Construction.
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.