Staff Accountant (Watertown, NY)
Bowers & Company CPAs is accepting applications for a Staff Accountant in Watertown, NY. We are currently accepting applicants for positions in our Audit and Tax Departments for both entry-level and experienced positions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Accounting, or Finance
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Completion of a 150-credit hour program in Accounting, or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- At least 1 year of experience in public accounting
We offer tremendous growth and development opportunities, flexible work schedules, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. EOE.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term Disability, 401k
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Bowers & Company CPAs here.