Join the Patrick Engineering team and experience the reward in working on interesting and challenging projects. Since 1979, they’ve provided engineering and consulting services for infrastructure projects to local, state and federal government agencies, private and public utilities, and FORTUNE 500 companies in a broad range of industries. Patrick Engineering offers excellent benefits, compensation programs, and career development opportunities. They are always seeking exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients.
Staff Civil Engineer
The Staff Civil Engineer will be given the opportunity to work on site development projects. The Staff Engineer will work in project teams under the direction of experienced consulting engineers and project managers. Work assignments will be completed with training and mentoring by experienced senior staff. The goal is to allow the Staff Civil Engineer to continually progress professionally. Part of this role will include travel to field sites and interaction with the internal and external project team.
- Performs design calculations under the direction of experienced engineers.
- Preparation of plans, estimates and specification for civil projects including site grading stormwater drainage, paving and site utilities.
- Participating in field data collection in support of design, evaluation, and management projects.
- Additional duties may include site geotechnical investigations, groundwater sampling, construction observation and documentation on site civil sites.
- Preparing client presentations for technical projects and reports.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Some MicroStation or AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Geotechnical and/or water resource experience is a plus.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
Willingness to learn and invest in professional development
To apply, please visit http://www.patrickengineering.com/engineering-career-opportunities