Foth is accepting applications for a Strategic Consultant-Sediment Remediation in Chicago, IL/Remote.
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
The scientists and engineers of Foth Environment Solutions take on complex projects across many markets, including manufacturing, mining, solid waste, utilities, and coastal infrastructure. Informed by decades of experience and today’s best practices, we solve critical problems and add value in each of the markets we serve.
Foth Environment Solutions has a long track record of exceptional results. Whether the goal is asset realization, navigating regulations, ensuring safety, reducing costs, or gaining a competitive edge, we are ready for the challenge.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented professional, with a natural desire to cultivate relationships. At Foth, with our strong emphasis on our clients and teamwork, this individual should have an aspiration to develop from a technical leader or senior project manager to a Strategic Consultant - Sediment Remediation. This position will be working remotely from your home office in the Midwest, or out of our Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Green Bay, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; or Madison, WI locations.
This individual will grow to be responsible for leveraging existing relationships and developing new business opportunities, primarily focused on manufacturing clients and privately-owned companies with legacy liabilities. As a future Client Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing specific new and existing clients and project opportunities.
- Leverage existing relationships to develop new business opportunities aligned with Foth’s targeted market approach
- Participate in development of proposals/presentations
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Interface with the client to ensure satisfaction with services delivered
- Help develop win/win pricing strategies for Foth and our clients
- Help develop strategies to address client risk, execution concerns, and stakeholder issues
- Work with Foth project management and clients to ensure project success
- Participate in regulatory negotiations and client advocacy with external stakeholders
- Participate in strategic planning, development, deployment, and growth with Foth clients
- Grow to understand and respond to overall market trends, challenges, and client concerns
- Function as a project manager or utilize technical knowledge as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, or similar discipline
- 10+ years of experience in environmental service(s) for companies with legacy liabilities
- Ability to travel domestically 25% or more
- 5+ years of experience in engineering consulting services with upland and/or sediment remediation projects.
- Proven technical leadership or project management on complex, multi-disciplined remediation related projects including preparation of design calculations, site plans, construction drawings and specifications, and other technical work products
- A proven track record developing, retaining, and maintaining clients
- Demonstrated success in business development
- Previous experience developing design/build project opportunities
- Registered professional in respective field
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth, the largest engineering and science consulting firm headquartered in Wisconsin, employs more than 650 members and operates in 28 locations to provide our national and international clients with convenient, personal services.
Our dynamic science and engineering teams at Foth are organized into business units – Environment Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, and Production Solutions – each comprised of extraordinary talent embodying decades of knowledge and specialized expertise. We bring our 80 year history of success and interdisciplinary knowledge to every client we serve, understanding their business, providing trusted advice, and developing customized, innovative solutions with remarkable energy and ingenuity.
Foth provides engineers, scientists, and other talented professionals an award-winning employment experience, including flexibility to balance work and life. We take on our clients’ toughest challenges which provides meaningful project assignments working alongside creative and dedicated team members.
Foth’s commitment to our members is demonstrated by annually reinvesting 5% of professional fee revenues in professional development activities. Our work environment is professional, collaborative, and fun. Each day, we work together in a unified, values-based culture, helping our clients’ achieve their goals and improving the world we live in.
Join our team and experience the Foth difference!
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Foth here.