Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering and Testing is accepting applications for a Structural Engineer (Marion, IL; Paducah, KY).
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes, standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Preparation of specifications, drawings, construction plans, design and layout for building structures.
- Utilize computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents
- Attend and participate in client meetings
- Work independently and as part of a team to problem solve and learn new technical skills
- Communicate complex technical concepts to co-workers and clients
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience in the design of building structures
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis with Master’s degree being preferred
- Engineer In Training with ability to obtain within 6 months
- Experienced with design codes, 3D analysis software, REVIT
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance (employee coverage employer paid)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of $50,000
- Additional Life Insurance available for employee and dependents
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Match 401k
- HSA or FSA
- Remote Work Possible
- Flexible Schedule
Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering and Testing The Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering family of companies are committed to providing multi-disciplined, full-service engineering excellence through planning, design, and construction observation phase services for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Mechanical and Electrical projects of diverse complexities.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.