Alberici is a diversified construction company that partners with leading organizations to build the critical structures that improve lives and strengthen communities.
Since our founding in 1918, Alberici has built some of North America’s most challenging projects. Along the way, we’ve earned a reputation for executing with quality, safety and trust backed by 100+ years of experience providing construction solutions to the automotive, commercial, civil, energy, food & beverage, healthcare, heavy industrial, industrial process and water industries.
When it comes to our team, Alberici employees are built differently. We seek the best and brightest, and are committed to investing in our people and providing the training and resources they need to learn, grow and advance.
Are you Built for the Challenge?
- Prepares detail drawings that comply with job specifications, design criteria, Hillsdale standards and applicable Code requirements.
- Prepares erection drawings and/or marking plans required for the project.
- Prepares material list requisitions.
- Coordinates with third party detailing and engineering firms.
- Coordinates with other trades as it relates to Hillsdale scope.
- Reads and follows set schedules.
- Participates in Project meetings, including, but not limited to: kick-off meetings, closeout meetings and shop prep meetings.
Associate or bachelor's degree in computer drafting or equipment plus two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Tekla, AutoCAD, or equivalent CAD software programs required.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.