Alberici is accepting applications for a Subcontractor Operations Manager (St. Louis, MO)
Alberici Group, LLC is currently seeking a Subcontractor Operations Manager to add to our subcontractor operations team. This position prepares, reviews, negotiates, revises and issues subcontracts, purchase orders, and services agreements for signature. This role supervises workflow of Subcontractor Operations Assistants and provides assistance with subcontractor defaults, including administration of subcontractor default insurance claims; and operational compliance audits, as necessary.
The Subcontractor Operations Manager is responsible for the following:
- Receives and reviews supporting documentation that is required to issue purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders. Verifies legitimate corporate information such as W-9, legal registered corporate name, and tax identification number.
- Understands all terms and conditions of subcontracts and analyze risks.
- Prepares drafts of individual purchase orders, subcontracts and work orders. Review prime contract and all contract documents for clear understanding of all requirements, prepare special exhibits if and when required to supplement our standard documents.
- Prepares project-specific “templates” for subcontractor/supplier contract documents.
- At the general request and direction of General Counsel, negotiates terms and conditions with subcontractors and suppliers when they are amended by same by consulting with the legal or risk management departments as appropriate.
- At the general request and direction of General Counsel, conduct project audits to ensure compliance with subcontract terms and conditions and other operational compliance audits as necessary.
- Provide support to projects in accordance with the Subcontractor Claim SOP, and as needed to assist with subcontractor defaults and submission of subcontractor default insurance claims.
Qualified candidates will possess, at a minimum, an Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school plus two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Bachelor's degree and construction administration experience are strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.
Learn more about Alberici here.