Submarine Post Delivery Project Manager (Washington, D.C.)
Trabus Technologies is accepting applications for a Submarine Post Delivery Project Manager in Washington, D.C. Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our company has been providing key solutions and unparalleled value in wireless technologies, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to the federal government and private sector since 2010.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to the armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last seven years in a row. TRABUS is a dynamic, forward-thinking business ready to engage in and overcome our customers’ challenges.
We are looking for a COLUMBIA Submarine Post Delivery Project Manager who can join our team and make an immediate impact through their creativity, enthusiasm, and technical abilities. Our COLUMBIA Submarine Post Delivery Project Manager will supervise all aspects of Columbia Class post-delivery availability planning & execution, oversight and scheduling of post-delivery events, adjudication of material deficiencies identified during the shakedown period, development of Post-Shakedown Availability (PSA) work packages, oversight of PSA execution including evaluation of cost and schedule performance, and SUBSAFE certification. TRABUS isn’t looking for someone who will simply go through the motions, but someone willing to go beyond expectations, do something important, and make a true difference.
As a COLUMBIA Post Delivery Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead program review sessions to determine cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Provide acquisition management planning and execution support.
- Act as the single point of contact on all post-delivery contract management issues, including required reports and presentations to the program manager and deputy program manager.
- Develop and monitor the program plan including time and cost estimates, ensuring delivery of project outputs on schedule and within funding.
- Lead technical discussions for project reviews, including preparing and delivering formal briefings.
We’d expect you to have the following qualifications and/or education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in any technical or managerial discipline.
- 5-10 years professional experience in program/project management.
- Experience with government contracts.
- Experience with the Earned Value Management System.
- 10 or more years of experience with submarine maintenance availability planning, execution, and certification.
You will be an even better fit if you have experience in these areas:
- 3 years of experience managing a staff.
- Active-duty experience in a SSBN submarine is a plus.
- Submarine ship superintendent/Maintenance & Material Management Coordinator (3MC) with new construction experience.
- Preferred: Previous experience working with the Trident Refit Facility, familiarity with the SUBSAFE program, and testing/evaluation background
- US citizenship and a final DoD adjudicated Secret clearance is required.
To apply, go to https://www.trabus.com/careers and click on “View Openings”.
Trabus Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any status protected by federal, state, or local discrimination laws. Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Trabus Technologies here.