Superintendent – Construction (Paducah, KY)
J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a Superintendent-Construction in Paducah, KY.
Are you motivated by the challenge of directing complex construction projects and leading union crew members to overcome the trials and tribulations to complete a project successfully?
Brennan is hiring a Superintendent who will plan, monitor, and supervise on-site construction activities for a particular project or projects, maintaining liaison with Division Manager, Project Manager if applicable and client regarding project progress and changes.
- Hires and trains union personnel
- Lead, collaborate, and support team throughout the course of the project
- Properly schedules the work of the crews, equipment, and subcontractors to achieve maximum production and quality in the most efficient manner
- Resolve issues and adjust to ever changing environments
- Helps establish strategies and action plans to meet budget requirements to Ensures that construction cost targets are met
- Ability to travel 100% of the time to assigned project sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the marine construction industry with pile driving experience.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in leadership and construction related management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a self-starter, highly organized, and creative
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length, deliver on deadlines
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplace in Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan here.