Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc, (CEC) is accepting applications for a Survey Principal (Charlotte, NC; Columbus, OH)
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for two (2) experienced surveyors to lead our Charlotte, NC and Toledo, Ohio survey practice. In this role, you will use your knowledge, experience, and professional network to manage and grow our existing backlog of survey projects. You will implement your business strategy to identify, secure and complete survey projects. In addition, you will provide survey support to other practices within the Toledo office and CEC’s footprint. You will provide technical oversight, including QA/QC of survey practices, as well as monitor field and office procedures to maintain a high level of consistent quality work product and service. You will assist with recruiting additional key personnel to grow the survey practice and will mentor and train survey staff for continued professional development.
- 10+ years of professional surveying experience;
- Ohio Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) registration (Michigan PLS a plus);
- Network of existing contacts;
- Ability to assist in the growth of a survey practice using marketing and networking techniques;
- Working knowledge of technological advances, principles, techniques and practices of land surveying;
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff in the survey practice; and,
- Ability to speak and write professionally.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is an engineering and environmental consulting firm with more than 1,000 team members and 23 offices nationwide. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEC is consistently ranked among the top firms on Engineering News-Record’s annual lists of the Top Design Firms and Top Environmental Firms.
At CEC, every member of our team has a personal stake in ensuring the success of our clients. Because their success is our success. As employee-owners of the firm, we are all personally accountable for building lasting relationships and delivering outstanding results. Because we don’t just work at CEC. We own it.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.