Alberici is accepting applications for a Talent Acquisition Manager (St. Louis, MO)
Alberici Group, LLC is looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to our growing St. Louis-based Employment Resources team. The Talent Acquisition Manager oversees enterprise recruiting for college interns and entry-level graduates, experienced construction professionals, administrative personnel and other staffing needs across various departments and subsidiaries.
Founded in 1918, Alberici is a diversified construction company recognized for superior quality and customer service. With operations throughout North America and clients around the world, we offer general contracting, construction management, and design-build solutions across a broad range of market segments.
Working at Alberici means satisfaction in knowing the work you do helps improve the lives of others. In turn, we continually invest in the development of our employees to provide them with fulfilling careers.
Come build your career with Alberici -- where tomorrow gets built today.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the following:
- Administration of the enterprise recruitment program.
- Writes and places advertisements for open positions.
- Opens requisitions for all new positions and tracks candidates through HR and applicant tracking systems.
- Negotiates recruiter fee agreements and maintains recruiter contracts.
- Assists with temporary staffing needs and associated reporting/tracking (temporary services, consultants and contract employees).
- Sources and manages staffing/contract hire agencies.
- Manages the Internship Program.
- Attend career fairs, seminars and any other events as required by the enterprise.
- Leads campus engagement and manages university relationships.
- Performs verbal pre-screenings and schedules interviews.
- Interviews candidates.
- Schedules pre-employment and developmental assessments.
- Develops offer letters and presents/delivers to candidates as required.
- Send confirmation letters for acceptance of offers of employment to appropriate managers.
- Performs education, reference and employment verification.
- Sends “no thank you” correspondence to all non-qualified applicants.
- Schedules, prepares and participates in orientation for new employees.
- Administers hiring process by preparing new hire toolkits, coordinating substance screening, disseminating new hire documents and collecting appropriate forms.
- Provides regular status reports to Vice President for open positions.
- Presents status updates on new hires, prospective employees and overall recruitment status of open requisitions to executives at monthly workforce planning meeting.
- Field candidate/employee questions regarding policies and benefits.
- Maintains confidential employee records and personnel files.
- Qualified candidates will possess, at a minimum, a bachelor's degree and five years of relevant talent acquisition experience.
- Experience recruiting professionals within construction, architecture, and/or engineering is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills are required.
- Prior HRIS and ATS exposure is strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.
Learn more about Alberici here.