Talent Acquisition Specialist Opportunity with Traylor Brothers!
Traylor Bros., Inc. (TBI) National Heavy Civil division provides comprehensive, cutting-edge heavy civil/underground construction services through traditional and non-traditional delivery methods. TBI has completed more than 135 complex bridge construction and rehabilitation projects across the nation, including world record cable-stayed structures and segmental bridges. The group also has a history of providing some of the country’s largest port authorities and the maritime industry with the construction of deep-water container piers, wharf facilities, transit terminals, locks, and dams.
Traylor Bros, Inc.is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity for the person who agrees that traditional recruiting and hiring strategies are no longer relevant. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for building a talent pipeline to support the growth of a nationally recognized heavy civil contractor. The successful candidate will partner with the operations and corporate teams, leading the effort to find talented caliber project managers, construction engineers, superintendents, and other staff who will thrive in an innovative and collaborative environment. This position offers a unique opportunity for an individual to participate across all levels in the organization and provide key contributions that will facilitate strategic growth across Traylor Brothers.
- Actively participate in professional social media outlets to promote Traylor Brothers and establish industry connections through participating in professional, industry-related discussions and sharing appropriate content to include industry articles, blogs etc.
- Attend industry-related networking events to build long-lasting relationships in various regional sectors.
- Travel to various projects and regional offices to meet with hiring managers to understand the project and region's culture to best match talent preferences/needs and help position candidates accordingly.
- Develop innovative concepts to attract candidates to project locations with a limited local talent pool.
- Be able to create and post open positions with multiple online platforms where appropriate, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc. and internal ATS platforms
- Proactively search for passive candidates to fill current open positions.
- Pre-screen candidates based upon specific abilities and cultural fit.
- Conduct phone interviews as the initial screening for qualified candidates.
- Coordinate in-person interviews where appropriate.
- Advise Management on appropriate offers and compensation packages relative to market conditions.
- Assists in branding and establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for both internal and external candidates.
- Up 20% overnight travel may be required. Travel needs will vary depending on demand.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or related field preferred
- Previous Human Resources, Recruiting, or Business Development experience preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of experience with high volume recruiting, salaried exempt recruiting, and hourly position recruiting required
- Experience recruiting in construction, engineering, construction management, industrial or manufacturing strongly preferred
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the organization
- Ability to present creative ideas that help the company sustain a competitive position in the candidate marketplace
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to sensitive company and employee information.
- Thorough knowledge of hiring principles and federal/local regulations
- Excellent ability to prioritize, and stay organized in a busy, fast-growth environment
- Ability to identify appropriate strategic partners to leverage with recruiting needs
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, confidentiality, flexibility, and willingness to work closely with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
Traylor offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Very competitive pay
- Optimal health, vision and dental care insurance programs with very low premiums
- Company bonus programs
- Personal development opportunities
- 401K with up to 7.5% Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Family-like company culture
- Opportunities to participate in local or world-wide community-based events
Traylor Bros., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply to this position, please Click here