Kirby Smith Machinery is accepting applications for a Technical Trainer (Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK; Dallas, Fort Worth, and Lubbock, TX)
Kirby-Smith Machinery, Inc. is a leading distributor of heavy equipment and cranes in the central United States. We are at the forefront of today’s construction industry growth and have several exciting job opportunities for talented, energized professionals across the region who want to join our #WeAre1KirbySmith family!
This position is responsible for Technical Training at all branches of Kirby-Smith Machinery, Inc. This includes Manufacturers Technical Training and MSHA Safety Training. The Technical Trainer will also be involved in the Guild Program at KSMI, Manufacturer Product Training, and OSHA Certified Safety Training.
Technical Trainer Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Health and wellness
- Above average industry pay
Technical Trainer Responsibilities
- Develop training materials and training practices that support productive adult learning.
- Forklift training/certification for all mechanics, parts personnel, rentals personnel, and drivers
- Areal platforms safety training for all rental personnel, some service personnel
- MSHA Safety Training for service personnel, sales personnel, and Product Support Sales Reps
- Takes part in the internal Guild Program we have for Service Technicians
- Product/Manufacturer training for Service Technicians and any who may need it.
- OSHA Certified safety training for Customers as requested
- Become an expert on certain products to be able to provide service technicians and customers training, including Wirtgen products as well as some of our other smaller equipment lines
- Develop and carry out the week-long classroom training with hands-on training mentioned in the internal Skills Path training
- Other duties as assigned
Technical Trainer Qualifications
- Five (5) years of Training or Technical/Heavy Equipment Experience required
- Computer and technology literacy a must
- Ability to frequently travel to other branches, technical schools, and events
- Possess business acumen demonstrated by past work experience
- Proficient communicator with all levels of employees and management in verbal and written form
- Ability to speak in front of large crowds
- Valid Driver’s License
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Kirby Smith Machinery here.