Technical Trainer (Stanley, NC)
Sennebogen is accepting applications for a Technical Trainer in Stanley, NC.
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators and sales consultants
Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes procedures and materials to be used in programs to enhance training. Conducts classes for dealers and customers’ mechanics on how to trouble shoot and repair SENNEBOGEN machines (both Level I and Level II classes). Additionally, conducts classes regarding repairs of equipment, operation familiarity training, spare parts look-up procedures, maintenance, and safety.
- Conduct technical training programs and manuals as mentioned above
- Create instructor materials in classroom agenda, course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids while ensuring quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
- Assess training needs and certification requirements
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills
- Coordinate training schedule with service administer
- Create and execute pre- and post-tests
- Create Power Point presentations for explanation of hydraulic/electrical circuits
- Perform technical training for hydraulic and electrical theoretical in classroom
- Teach how to perform pressure, electrical tests with students directly on machines
- Prepare machine with faults for students to locate logically from use of schematics
- Prepare and conduct training for spare parts personnel on how to use spare parts manuals as well as perform training for operators for the familiarity and safety of machines
- Perform tours of warehouse facility while explaining company philosophy on supporting customers while explaining processes/procedures
- Create training videos for maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs
- Maintain and organize the training facility and keep supplies inventoried for training building
- A great understanding of heavy equipment in all phases and how to teach it
- Demonstrate a professional customer-centric attitude at all times and interact with individuals at all levels from mechanics to management
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree is desired, particularly in the areas of business or engineering.
- Equivalent work experience may be accepted
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter and demonstrated follow up
- Excellent communications skills with proven ability to speak confidently and professionally in small and large group settings to internal staff and management and external customers as well as demonstrate strong written communication skills with the ability to write in a well-organized and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop high-quality working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrates high level of accountability and professionalism in all dealings
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to develop sales strategies
- Thorough knowledge of the MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of large teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills including demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have a passport and clean driving record
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
Strong compensation and benefits programs
Incomparable industry reputation
Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
Relocation assistance will be considered
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Sennebogen here.