Company Wrench is accepting applications for a Territory Equipment Sales Manager (Williamstown, NJ)
We are an expanding dealership with an immediate full-time opening for a Territory Sales Manager in the Wilmington, NC area.
What You will need to be Successful:
- A Bachelor's degree in related field OR 3+ years of sales experience in construction/industrial equipment preferred
- Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic attachments is also a plus.
- Strong unrelenting desire to learn new products and industry knowledge is essential to be successful.
- Successful Sales Rep needs to have the ability to Promote Customer Service in the Sales Process.
- Overnight travel will be required to be successful.
If you are motivated, a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and excellent communication skills, this is a career you need to explore.
Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
Some of the Benefits You'll Receive:
- Room for advancement
- Great benefits package including: 401K with match, Dental, Health, Life, Long and Short Term disability, Prescription Drug, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time Off, Birthdays paid, Wellness program, and Profit Sharing program
- Commission-based program with NO Cap. Successful Salesperson in this region should earn 110K+, Company Vehicle, laptop/mobile phone, travel expenses, health insurance and 401(k) included.
- Company growth and stability — A successful organization that has grown from a single office into a well-run, financially sound company with locations nationwide and plans to expand
- Continual on-the-job training
- Work environment where safety truly is a top priority
We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team. At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development. Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All employment decisions at Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.