Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for Territory Sales Manager (OH/IN/MI; MN/WI; Glen Allen, VA; North Carolina/South Carolina; Upper Midwest, IA)
The Territory Sales Manager position will develop new and manage existing accounts and direct sales in assigned region/customers for all products the company builds. Position ensures continued sales growth in assigned region, industry or national account. All aspects of field based customer service including: account development, relationship development, problem solving, communication, territory management, training and product demonstrations. Works within boundaries of all corporate policies, guidelines and in support of the Terex Way values.
The successful candidate should be located in the Sales territory which consists of North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Using the Terex Proven Sales Process, Salesforce, and other sales tools, develop new sales leads and service existing customers.
- Ongoing research of local market and business activity and identify opportunities
- Maximize competitive price levels and strive to improve company margins
- Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to goals.
- Control expenses per agreed upon budget.
- Educate customers on products, service, warranties, and technical support
- Ensure that customers have access to parts personnel, field service and other team members as necessary.
- Demonstrate proper techniques of prospecting, telemarketing, and quotation and specification writing.
- Communicate and train dealers and customers on the features and benefits of equipment.
- Receive feedback on existing products and services, as well as changes, enhancements and new products.
- Clearly documenting problems, issues or deviations from the standard programs.
- Support trade shows and customer demo’s as appropriate
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of utility equipment industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in commercial sales
- Needs to be able to travel an estimated 50-60%
- CDL License
- 5 years of experience in the principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales
- 5 years of experience in initiating sales contacts and completing sales contracts
- Previous sales experience specifically with utility and/or tree products
- 5 years of experience in heavy construction equipment sales
- Excellent human relations skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers
- Time and territory management practices must be exceptional
- Superior follow-up skills and urgency required
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships
- Basic understanding of Equipment purchase financing
- Excellent problem solving skills to develop sales strategies
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Salesforce or other CRM System
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with a variety of teams
- Ability to climb and lift 30 lbs
The candidate should be a proven change agent, who has high intellect, is results-oriented and leads an organization through his/her own inspiration and example. In addition, the candidate must create a very open and transparent environment. Key skills include:
- Integrity and Trust
- Leadership Skills
- Operational expertise
- Business acumen including financial awareness
- Listening Skills
- Influencing Skills; internal and external
- Negotiating skills
- Process management skills
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.