If you missed the January webinar for tonnage reporting, Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals will host a second webinar on Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 2:00 pm central time.
- Do you own a barge?
- Do you lease a barge?
- Do you dredge materials either for channel maintenance or mining purposes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, are you reporting accurately?
The tonnages are required to be reported by the shipper via vessel operation reports (VORs). There are 4 ENG Forms available for monthly reporting.
- – ENG 3925: Statement of Freight and Passengers Carried, submitted principally by operators of deep-draft vessels.
- – ENG 3925B: Optional Form for Use by inland and intracoastal operators in lieu of ENG Form 3925.
- – ENG 3925C: For reporting movements of CONTAINERIZED CARGO
- – ENG 3925P: Optional form for use by passenger vessel operators in lieu of ENG Form 3925 for reporting movements of passengers
In addition, terminal operators can voluntarily submit dock receipts via ENG 3926.
Please join us for a free webinar regarding tonnage reporting on the inland waterways.
The Waterborne Commerce Statistics Center, a division of the Army Corps of Engineers will outline the specifics of who, what, where, when and why of reporting tonnages shipped on the inland waterways.