Federal Marine Terminals is accepting applications for a Traffic Coordinator in Lake Charles, LA.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Assist cargo movement by working closely with truck drivers and trucking companies to confirm arrival, departure times and cargo volumes
- Provide friendly, polite, and professional service to all customers via email, phone, or face to face interactions
- Update and maintain database with accurate information
- Assist in documentation of all cargo claims, and initiate corrective action
- Promote a safe work environment by abiding and enforcing our Safety Policy
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
- College or trade degree in related field is considered an asset
- Prior customer service experience is required
- Excellent attention to details, and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, team player and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus, based on performance
- Annual discretionary salary increase based on performance
- Medical/dental coverage (company pays 90%)
- Fitness subsidy program
- 401K match up to 6%
- Employee assistance program
- 10 paid vacation days
Honesty, integrity, commitment to professional excellence, regard for employees and
corporate responsibility define our values.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Federal Marine Terminals here.