ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must possess basic knowledge of the Company’s organizational structure including the names and duties of key managers
- Must possess knowledge of the Company’s operational practices including all operational positions and roles.
- Must possess the ability to work line management in developing training.
- Must possess the ability to review and understand training matrices ensuring these accurately reflect the Company’s Training Programs at all times.
- Must possess knowledge of the Company’s training record maintenance policies and procedures including both physical and electronic means
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Company’s Training Management System
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate at multiple layers within and outside of the organization.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain records relative personnel performing training to ensure instructor competency.
- Must understand the Company’s Computer Based Training efforts including the creation and implementation of all Computer Based Training (CBT) initiatives.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Lectora and the company’s chosen CBT program of delivery.
- Must demonstrate the ability to research and include statutory required training, including training related to USCG, OSHA, MSHA, DEQ, and EPA requirements.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Company Safety policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop and organize course guides.
- Must demonstrate the ability to modify, update and build training modules as required
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver projects within established timelines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop training utilizing multiple media sources.
- Perform other duties as required
SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Commitment to professionalism in both actions and appearance
- Be physically fit to perform all essential physical demands of this job safely
- Demonstrated safe work practices
- An advocate of a team concept
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must comply with all operational directives and company policies
Professional office environment with occasional industrial work environments required; may be subject to moderate levels of dust, fumes, chemicals, fluids, and other environmental factors found in industrial environments, as well as travel and its associated risks.
Occasionally, this position will be required to perform duties at various worksites including docks and mid-stream locations.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.