Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing is accepting applications for a Transportation Bridge Engineer in Lexington, KY. Bacon Famer Workman Engineering & Testing, Inc., is seeking a Senior Transportation Bridge Engineer to work from any of its offices.
The Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering family of companies are committed to providing multi-disciplined, full-service engineering excellence through planning, design, and construction for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Mechanical and Electrical projects of diverse complexities. With 140+ employees in ten office locations, we are committed to offering excellence and exceptional service on every project.
Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our employees are uniquely talented and strive to be the best in their field. By nurturing the curiosity and talent of our employees, we provide them with the tools for success both personally and professionally, enabling each individual to determine the trajectory of their career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Management of structural analysis and design
- Management of project budgets and schedules
- Coordination and communication with clients, sub-consultants, and project team members
- Serve as technical expert on all bridge projects
- Provide QA/QC for projects
- Proposal development
- BS in Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- 8+ years of experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on structural bridge projects for DOT.
- Strong Supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service, telephonic, electronic, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask and be able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to be self-motivated, friendly, and positive in the work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage (employee coverage employer paid)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of $50,000
- Additional Life Insurance available for employee and dependents
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Company Match 401k program
- HSA or FSA
- Remote Work Possible
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Eight Paid Holidays
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing here.