TranSystems plans, designs, and oversees construction to enhance the transportation networks and infrastructure that makes communities more livable today and in the future. Our professionals in more than 50 offices throughout the U.S. bring strong local connections, new thinking, and fresh approaches to solve community challenges across the country.
SERVICES AND CAPABILITIES
TranSystems combines its understanding of the movement of goods from international and domestic origins with its nationally recognized expertise in rail operations to help the port industry with efficient and effective operations.
- Design and Construction Management
- Pier, Wharf and Seawall Design
- Dredging and Marina Design
- Berthing and Mooring Analysis
- Shoreline Protection Design
- Underwater and Above Water Inspection
- Master Planning and Feasibility Analysis
- Operational Analysis and Dynamic Simulation
- Throughput Capacity Modeling
- Grant Writing