MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Truck Drivers (Trumann, AR; Olpe and Weir, KS; Ava, Chilhowee, Gallatin, Hale, Jefferson City, Lamar, Lexington, Martinsburg, Moberly, Mountain Grove, Neosho, Orrick, Palmyra, Rich Hill, Savannah, Sedalia, and Sweet Springs, MO)
To deliver feed and other agricultural products to customers. To work in other areas when not needed to drive.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations
- Are able to do heavy lifting daily (between 50-100 lbs)
- Are able to work Saturdays and overtime during busy season
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have good oral and written communication skills. Should be “personable” and “observant” when deliveries are made.
- Have strength and agility to maneuver equipment
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- A High School diploma or GED
- A Class A CDL (or willing to obtain within 60 days)
- An agriculture background (helpful)
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.