J.F. Brennan is accepting applications for a Videographer-Hybrid in Ottawa, IL. Does working in variety of environments sound intriguing to you? Here at Brennan, you’d have the opportunity to work outdoors around the water capturing various projects that improve our nation’s infrastructure.
We are searching for a Videographer/Multimedia Content Developer to work out of our Ottawa, IL, Duluth, MN, St. Paul, MN, La Crosse, WI, or Oshkosh, WI offices who can use their creativity to produce various media campaigns for our business. The right individual will be committed to develop captivating visual content that drives home both our brand and capabilities.
If you have proven digital marketing experience in photography and videography, then we think you’d be an excellent fit for our team.
Videographer/Multimedia Content Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop captivating visual content that drives home both our brand and capabilities
- Write voiceover scripts, storyboards, and gain stakeholder approval
- Schedule, conduct, and capture photo and video shoots, interviews, and jobsite visits
- Operate photography and video equipment, including microphones, cameras, and drones
- Organize, file, and categorize footage on our server and cloud-based file sharing software
- Polish photos and videos with post-production techniques
- Stay aware of industry trends and recommend improvements to ensure our equipment, content is current and meets company brand standards
- Adhere to jobsite, safety, and FAA rules and regulations
- Ability to work in various environments
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, as needed to job locations
Videographer/Multimedia Content Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, videography, similar field required or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, video editing and/or content development
- Proficient experience in Adobe Premiere Pro® or similar video editing software
- Existing portfolio and/or samples of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; works well with other functional groups and can communicate effectively with all levels of the company and external business partners
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length, deliver on deadlines, and manage a high-volume workload
- Ability to obtain drone pilot license. Experience piloting a drone is a bonus, but not required.
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplace in Construction
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan here.