F&M Mafco, Inc. is accepting applications for a Warehouse Associate (Evansville and Mt. Vernon, IN; and Lake Charles, LA)
Key Responsibilities : Performs all warehouse activities, including material handling (routinely lifting up to 70 lbs.), order picking (using RF Scan gun), shipping, receiving, stocking, forklift operation, plus inventory control.
- Minimum one-year experience working in a warehouse/distribution or inventory control environment.
- Professional and customer service demeanor.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to routinely lift 50+ pounds
- Capable of multi-tasking, while maintaining quality and accuracy standards.
- Proficient computer skills. Familiarity with SAP software would be a definite plus.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to work with minimal direction.
- Available to workday shift M-F, along with some overtime (including weekends) as workload dictates.
- General knowledge of construction tools and consumables would be a plus.
- Must reside in/around Evansville, IN as relocation assistance is not available.
What we provide: In return, we invest in our associates through career development, continued training, advancement opportunities, job stability and a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Competitive wage
- Insurance- Medical/RX, Dental, 125 Flex, company paid: Life, Short & Long-Term disability coverage
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Vacation/PTO/Holidays
- 401K Plan, with auto enrollment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workplace perks/Employee Discounts
F&M MAFCO, Inc. - The Powerful Solutions People sells, rents, repairs, and reconditions tools and equipment. We provide construction tools, equipment, cranes, industrial gases and supplies to power plants, paper mills, coal preparation plants, steel mills, petrochemical plants, sewage treatment plants and industrial facilities around the world. Our customers find that we are the single source for new construction, plant modification, repair work, and day-to-day plant maintenance. In business for over 70 years, our growth and success is contributed to our hard-working, dedicated team, a diverse product offering, and a commitment to the highest standard of customer service.
For more information and to apply click here.