I would like to announce a new job opening for the position of a Warehouse Associate in Fenton and St. Louis, Missouri. Some of the activities the candidate will be responsible for include:
- Sort and place received shipments on racks, shelves and bins
- Pull and distribute product orders
- Prepare merchandise for shipment
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the use of a manual inventory system
- Use Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Oversee loading/unloading of customer orders
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
Environmental Restoration (ER) is a national provider of cost-effective hazardous wastes material management and removal services. Our services include Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Environmental Construction, and Specialty Technical Services. Since 1997, ER has been a remediation contractor for federal, state, local agencies and private sector clients, providing services nationwide from its St. Louis corporate headquarters and our 24 regional offices located across the United States. ER will post this opening both internally and externally. If you know anyone with similar qualifications, you are encouraged to inform them about this opportunity.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Physically able to lift 50 -85 lbs.
- Basic keyboard typing and Mathematical Skills
- Able to drive a box-truck, stake bed and obtain medical DOT card
Qualified applicants can fill out their application by following the link below.