Sennebogen is accepting applications for a Warehouse Associate (Stanley, NC)
Sennebogen is a global leader in providing material handling equipment in a variety of industries. This position will support warehouse shipping which includes processing orders and parts as well as trade show materials. The position interacts with a variety of departments.
- Pulling, packing, shipping, invoicing customer parts tickets
- Pulling, packing, shipping any new machine sales parts options
- Pack, ship marketing materials to various trade shows throughout North America
- Pack, ship parts for Sennebogen technicians on customer sites
- Communicate effectively with all departments to insure all shipments are handled as required
- Maintain a high level of accuracy processing all shipments to insure the correct items are being sent the first time
- Prepare invoices, packing lists, international paperwork, shipping bill of ladings as required
- Assist in annual inventory, excess inventory returns, properly identifying and cataloging returns
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible in scheduling
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Work through daily responsibilities and tasks in a professional and accurate manner
- Attend company functions and meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Steadiness and accuracy are critical to the success of this position
- Strong verbal, written, documentation skills
- Strong data entry skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and retain specific information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
- Forklift experience including sit down, stand up lifts is desired
- Maintain daily activity and accomplish organizations goals by accepting ownership
- Ability to stay focused on work at hand without being prompted
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealing with team members as well as other company employees
- Time and attendance
- On call as required
Sennebogen provides bulk material handling machines for scrap, steel, logging, waste and tree care industries. We are market leaders in North America and achieve this through a high-quality product made in Germany as well as a unique way to support our customers, from a larger spare parts distribution facility in NC, a supporting dealer network with 215 locations in North America, training of customer and dealer mechanics in NC free of charge to our own group of super technicians that help the dealers.
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment. Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about SENNEBOGEN here.