Warehouse Operations Manager (Memphis, TN)
Fullen Dock Warehouse is accepting applications for a Warehouse Operations Manager in Memphis, TN.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warehouse Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of the warehouse operations, including daily operations, safety, and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, plan, coordinate, and participate in the warehouse activities of the facility to ensure that all activities are following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Enforce system processes and procedures for the warehouse, ensuring that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Make recommendations for and implement changes to improve company performance – increased productivity, profitability and/or reduced cost.
- Perform management functions including time approval, performance appraisals, interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions, terminations and conducting staff
meetings and other events to foster effective communication and employee morale.
- Support and maintain an effective safety culture within the facility, ensure daily safety meetings are done as well as safety training for all employees.
- Coordinate and maintain subcontractor relationships around equipment suppliers, temporary labor, etc., interacting with other departments as needed.
- Interact effectively with all levels of company personnel and customers.
- Order and approve needed supplies for warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to supporting and enforcing safe work practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels and delegate tasks.
- Ability to work odd hours and weekends as needed.
- Computer proficient and EHS software knowledge preferred.
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical, judgment, problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills, and the ability to motivate and lead a workforce required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations management
Please send resumes to this email email@example.com