ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Documents the receipt of all materials including conducting inventory of delivered materials and verifying documentation. Logs receipt of material as required.
- Maintains accountability for inventory of materials housed at location.
- Documents the distribution of materials from the facility.
- Maintains stored inventory in an organized and orderly manner ensuring that the housekeeping at the location is maintained.
- Ensures that documentation is maintained including entries into the purchasing system.
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least 1 year of Warehouse experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge or the ability to learn Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and proven people and organizational skills.
- Advocate of team concept.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to rig loads for lifting and secure to the transport vehicle/trailer.
- Safely deliver loads to varies locations.
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials, or Other Requirements:
- Must receive Certification to operate a forklift.
Incumbent will work in all weather conditions ranging from warm/hot-cool/cold as well as occasional rain. Will work at different elevations, noise levels will be moderate-high. Job site will contain light to heavy equipment vehicles, small to large equipment, materials, communication equipment, and tools.
The physical nature of the work will vary from day to day based on operational needs; however, the job will require the incumbent to be able to perform: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motion.
Incumbent will also be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to: Hard Hat, eyewear, safety vests, gloves, masks/ respirators (when necessary) and steel-toe boots.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/ or in excess of 50 lbs. frequently, and/ or in excess of 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- TWIC (Required)
- Must pass pre-employment drug tests as well as random drug screening
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s record.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity