Warranty Administrator (Stanley, NC)
Sennebogen is accepting applications for a Warranty Administrator in Stanley, NC.
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities.
A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South
America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants
Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment
Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with a network to deliver the best service to end users.
SENNEBOGEN LLC takes care of its employees:
Company pays 100% for medical, dental, and vision for the employees and their dependents.
Company pays on monthly basis, relieving the stress of budgeting throughout the month.
Company offers 401K, with a company match, and Profit-Sharing program.
Warranty Administrator Responsibilities:
Determine if warranty falls within the guidelines of defective or a workmanship issue(s). Communicate issues with parts and service departments.
Warranty Administrator Duties:
- Update warranty manuals as required.
- Update Flat rate manual as required.
- Send all updated manuals to all dealers as necessary.
- Review all submitted warranty claims and determine if warranty is valid, determine if all submitted information falls within guidelines, and validate all pricing in the business system.
- Send warranty notifications to dealer stating what’s covered or not covered and explain on the notification why.
- Create and send credit notifications to dealers.
- Send return authorization notifications to dealers and track returned components.
- Submit warranty claims to factory (SENNEBOGEN Germany) and other vendors.
- Ship damaged components back to factory in Germany…includes packaging.
- Keep records of dealer’s annual labor and mileage rates
- Inform factory of reoccurring failures
- Create Power Point presentation for warranty orientation for dealers, ASP’s and internal.
- Assist parts department with technical issues and or known problems.
- Assist parts department with stock levels.
- Inspect component failures to determine the cause and create failure reports for dealer.
- Assist service department with reoccurring issues so there is a communication flow.
- PTO consists of Vacation time, Sick time, and day off for birthday
- 10 paid holidays
- Continuous learning
- Understanding of failure analysis/heavy equipment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational & communication skills
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Analytical skillset to use data to drive direction/strategy
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Sennebogen here.