Garver is accepting applications for a Water Facilities Team Leader (Norman and Tulsa, OK; Austin, Houston and San Antonio, TX)
Garver is seeking a Water Facilities Team Leader in Norman or Tulsa, Oklahoma at the Oklahoma Water Services Team and in Central Texas (Austin, Georgetown or San Antonio), to build and maintain a portfolio of profitable water/wastewater utilities projects in support of Garver’s Oklahoma Water Services Team and Central Texas Water Team.
The projects consist of the study, planning, design, and implementation of infrastructure for treatment, pumping and storage facilities.
The successful Water Facilities Team Leader must be proficient in the following skills:
- Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team to design and deliver complex water and wastewater facility projects.
- Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule.
- Senior Design Engineer: must be proficient at the execution of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Business Development: must assist the Central Texas Water Business Team Leader to develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team throughout Central Texas.
- Client Service Management: must develop and maintain a healthy network of clients throughout Central Texas.
This role will offer the opportunity to leverage Garver’s established, well-respected Texas Water Team and specialized industry experts locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow this Facilities Team Leader to have a direct impact on maintaining and growing Garver’s legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients throughout Texas.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire.
- 8 or more years’ similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market.
- Working knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Strong communication skills and public speaking ability.
- Master’s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 5 or more years’ similar experience in supporting municipalities in Central Texas.
- Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics.
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with more than 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
For more information and to apply click here.