Water Infrastructure Team Leader (Norman, Tulsa or Oklahoma City, OK)
Garver is seeking a Water Infrastructure Team Leader in Norman, Tulsa, or Greater Oklahoma City to build and maintain a portfolio of profitable water, wastewater, reuse projects in support of the Oklahoma Water Services Team. The projects consist of the study, planning, design, and implementation of treatment Infrastructure for Water and Wastewater. This senior leadership position provides the opportunity for someone to have the platform to run their own business within a business, with autonomy to focus on the growth of revenues and production for a set of clients of their choosing.
Project responsibilities may include design and managing a variety of projects related to:
- Water conveyance and distribution, including pump stations and storage Infrastructure
- Wastewater conveyance and collection, including lift stations and force mains
- Pipeline inspection and rehabilitation
- Water, Wastewater, Reuse master planning
- Water, Wastewater, Reuse treatment Infrastructure
The successful Water Infrastructure Team Leader must be proficient in the following skills:
- Team Leadership: must develop, mentor, and oversee a highly motivated team.
- Project Management: must prepare scope-of-work and level-of-effort estimates for contract proposals; must lead and manage team for successful execution of contracted scope, budget, and schedule
- Water/Wastewater: must be proficient at the delivery of planning, design, bidding, and construction administration phases of water and wastewater Infrastructure projects
- Business Development: must develop, capture, and maintain workload for the team throughout Oklahoma, by establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Client Service Management: must develop and maintain a healthy network of clients throughout Oklahoma.
This role will offer the opportunity to leverage Garver’s established, well-respected Oklahoma Water Services Team and concentrated, industry experts locally and regionally to support business development initiatives. Mentorship and development from seasoned leadership and peers will allow this Infrastructure Team Leader to have a direct impact on maintaining and growing Garver’s legacy of providing outstanding engineering services to water and wastewater clients throughout Oklahoma.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Oklahoma or ability to gain reciprocity within 6 months of hire
- 5 or more years’ similar experience in the water/wastewater utilities market
- Passionate about client service and the water industry
- Strong work ethic and strong communication skills
- Masters’ Degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Experience with state and or national conference technical presentations on water/wastewater treatment topics
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a comprehensive wellness program; Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with more than 1,000 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, water, and wastewater, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
To learn more and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Garver Engineering here.