Notice Number: 201482-10
Date: 10/31/2022 07:00 thru UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- USACE contractor, Luhr Brothers, has completed work in the Vancill Weir Field, mile 69.1 UMR and Fountain Bluff, mile 83. Planned work at Kaskaskia, mile 116.6 and 116.7 will not be performed based on new survey results.
- Weir degradation work will start on 14 December 2022 within the Ste Genevieve Weir Field, mile 119.8 UMR. Work will be performed daily from 0700 to 1700 hours until further notice.
- Upcoming work locations have been identified at:
- Fort Chartres, mile 129.9, 130.0 and 130.6
- Establishment, mile 132.7, 132.8, 132.9, and 133.0
- The contact boat for this work is the M/V Jason Luhr. The M/V Jason Luhr can be reached on Marine Channel 13,16, 72, or phone number 573-803-7930.
- No river closures are scheduled, but minor delays may occur. Transiting tows are requested to call the contact boat in advance to make passing arrangement. Southbound tows are requested to make contact, when at river mile 130 UMR, and northbound tows when at river mile 116 UMR.
FOR THE DISTRICT ENGINEER:
Andrew C. Schimpf, P.E.
Rivers Project Manager