Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications Welder (Fort Wayne, IN; Durand, MI; Canton, SD)
Welding and assembly of concrete truck barrels and other truck components
- Welding and fabrication in barrel of fabrication department
- Compliance with all Safety rules and regulations
- Utilize and embrace lean manufacturing activities and other cost reduction activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work first shift and over time as needed (including weekends when necessary)
- Standing, crouching and/or bending 8+ hours a day
- Lifting – maximum of 40 lbs. Overhead crane is used for larger items
- Repetitive motion – tighten bolts and nuts
- Environment – factory, high noise area, welding & grinding
- Exposure to elements – factory, no air-conditioning
- Exposure to chemicals – weld smoke
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Mig and stick welding vocation training preferred but not required
- Mig and stick welding
- Must pass internal welding test
- Must be able to read a tape measure and read blue prints
- Must be able to use air, power and hand tools, especially a torch and grinder
- Mechanically inclined
- Must own tools to perform required duties
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.