Yager Marine is accepting applications for a Welder (Owensboro, KY)
Responsibilities & Duties:
Yager Marine a division of Yager Materials is currently seeking applicants for Welder position at our barge construction facility. Welders responsibilities include but not limited to cutting, welding, grinding, fabricating, lay out work, fitting, overhead crane/forklift operation, etc. Welders are required to work and weld in horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions.
- FCAW (NR232) .072 welding experience required (1st Class Welder)
- SMAW (6011, 7018, 7024) welding experience required (2nd Class Welder)
- Ability to operate chemtane/oxygen cutting torch
- Ability to operate air arc gouger
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to read tape measure
- Over-Head Crane operating experience preferred
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
Yager Materials leads the construction related activities within Western, KY and along the Ohio River supplying limestone products, such as construction aggregate, manufactured sand, ag-lime, riprap, natural sand and gravel. All terminal locations are equipped for fleeting capabilities, hydraulic material handlers, floating cranes, and towboats.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Learn more about Yager Materials here.